Arena Garibaldi
The ground at Via Antonio Rosmini carries names the way a city carries plaques. Before there was football here, the site held the Arena Federighi, a hippodrome and amphitheatre that stood from 1807 until 1882; when Giuseppe Garibaldi died that same year, the name Arena Garibaldi was fixed to the place. The pitch itself opened in June 1919 as Campo Sportivo Pisano. Under the Fascist government it became the Stadio Littorio for eighteen years, then reverted. In 2001 the club added the name of Romeo Anconetani, the president who had died two years earlier. Since July 2024 a sponsorship agreement has made it the Cetilar Arena.
Ahead of Pisa's return to Serie A in 1990, the athletics track was demolished, the sectors were lowered towards the grass and new floodlights went up, and that left about 25,000 places where standing crowds had once pushed the figure far higher. Safety rules and the conversion to seats have since cut it back sharply.
Italy have played four senior internationals here, the earliest against Yugoslavia in 1987 in front of more than 21,000, the last against Northern Ireland in 2009 before a crowd of 8,000. Inter Milan used the ground for a Champions League qualifier against Skonto Riga in 1998. The Bermuda grass is cut by a robotic mower.